Wednesday 16 December 2009

*Think Positive, Think Postive, Think Positive*

It's hard to be positive sometimes. I always knew my ex was a liar, but I found a teddy he gave me ages ago, apparently "especially made for me", & I found where he'd cut off the tag. I guess that just made it real to me. & it hurt. I know I'm only young, but I honestly think that he was my first love. Finding out that he wasn't the person I thought he was, that he lied & probably cheated, just makes me feel so used. It's never fun having your heart broken.
But I must be positive (& stop crying); isn't this what this blog is all about?
I went to Covent Garden again, with Lauren this time. Managed to find a nice (& cheap) red leather skirt, drumstick pencils (don't ask) & another present for my sister, Emily.
I also managed to nearly fucking lose it all by leaving on a cafe floor because I'm so fucking stupid. Luckily it was just sitting where I'd left it & the man who'd taken my seat was nice enough not to steal anything.

Edit:
& I've insulted & pissed off one of my favourite authors. God, this is not my day.
I'm off to tell Jonny he's going to hell for being gay, call Lauren a dirty thief like everyone else from Liverpool & call Charly a posh stuck up bitch. Just to make the day complete.

2 comments:

  1. *hugs*

    It's all ok dude!

    Also, you should be getting your books soon! : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm feeling better now anyway. I apologised to Ilona Adrews through her site & she/her husband were fine with it.
    & those books got home before I did! Thanks again.
    x

    ReplyDelete