Monday 14 December 2009

A Day Of Work (Ok, A Few Hours Really)

I have no lectures this week *dances* but of course this means I have to find something to do, or go insane with boredom. & being insane is no fun alone.
So today was my day to get most of my Uni work done. Now I'll admit, when it comes to work, I'm one of those people who tend to leave it. Luckily, not quite till the last minute; I've never missed a deadline & I've never had to pull an all nighter. But I do leave it for quite a while, & end up having to kick myself to do it about a week or so before it's due. I'll try & be better in Uni, but really it could be worse.
The really stupid thing is I know my work isn't exactly hard. Hell, I proved that to myself today. I made myself sit down & write it & was done with one in less that 20 minutes. But maybe that's why I do put it off, thinking "oh, it's not that hard, it won't take me that long I can afford to relax now & work later".
But I always feel a bit happier when it done & out of the way with.
This eveing was spent in the kitchen with Jonny, Lauren & Charly watching Charly try to teach Lauren how to wrap Christmas presents. It was very funny. I love hang out with my mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment